Who should attend?
Those who are involved in planning and managing public safety in sports grounds and at sporting events Pre-attendance requirements You should normally have attended Introduction to Crowd and Public Safety Management before attending this course, but this requirement may be waived if you consider yourself to have sufficient experience to progress directly to this course.
By the end of this event you will be able to:
- Explain the implications of key legislation and guidance in respect of such venues and events.
- Apply the concept and rationale of Integrated Safety Management.
- Identify the challenges inherent in achieving strategic integration in safety planning and recommend ways of overcoming them.
- Utilise the relationship between risk, safety and security to inform the planning for a variety of venues and events including multi-site situations
- Identify the challenges inherent in achieving effective communication between professionals and with their ‘Public’
- Analyse the human and practical aspects associated with contingency and emergency planning and management at sports grounds and events.
For those with duties in stadia that are part of large or diverse complexes, the course: