Who should attend?
Anyone who will benefit from foundation training in multi-agency safety management and planning for crowd situations and events, as a precursor to working in this area or further study.
To Provide an Introduction to Multi –Agency Management of Crowd Safety
By the end of this event you will be able to:
- Identify key legislation and guidance
- Explain the concept of integrated safety management
- Describe the roles of stakeholders in crowd safety management
- Identify the major risks to crowd safety
- State the importance of taking a risk based approach to event planning
- Describe the key elements of a crowd safety plan
- Explain the key principles of emergency and contingency planning